Kamis, 28 Januari 2016

Google Alert - Neymar

Google
Neymar
As-it-happens update January 28, 2016
NEWS
Bleacher Report
Sport24
Cape Town - Barcelona forward Neymar and his father must pay nearly $113 000 to Brazil's inland revenue in taxes owed from 2007 and 2008, a Sao ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Soccer Laduma
Another two names that have now also emerged as potential signings are FC Barcelona's Neymar and Polish striker Robert Lewandowski, could be ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Neymar Reveals The One Manager He'd Like To Work With
Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain might both harbour hopes of signing Neymar for some reason but unfortunately for the two clubs the ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
VIDEO
Guardiola praises Neymar 'I would love to work with him'
Guardiola praises Neymar 'I would love to work with him' Guardiola praises Neymar 'I would love to work with him' Guardiola praises Neymar 'I would ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
neymar skils part 1
Ik heb deze video gemaakt met het videobewerkingsprogramma van YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/editor). Category. People & Blogs ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
mon Neymar jr
j'ai mis cette vidéo j'aime' neymar aller mon neymar.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar